Can't wait for Samsung Singapore to release 2.2 Froyo with lag fix, so decided to give this One Click Lag Fix for Galaxy 2.1 Eclair a try.
- Rooted Samsung i9000. (Follow this post, if you haven't root your phone).
- Download OCLF2 .apk from xda-developers.
- Copy the .apk to your device, and install the application.
Note: Make sure you have "Unknown sources" applications checked in "Settings > Applications > Unknown Sources".
- Install the application (by clicking on it in "My Files").
- Run the application.
- "Install EXT2 Tools".
- "OneClickLagFix V2.2+".
- Done, wait for the phone to reboot :)